Distribution Combat, Takedowns, and Advanced Techniques-G2 [iAnimate, Brent George]

A list of completed Group Buy campaigns that is still available

Combat, Takedowns, and Advanced Techniques-G2 [iAnimate, Brent George]

owl

Administrator
Staff member
GB Organizer
Jul 8, 2023
Credits
$58.70
GBG Credits
Ğ80

Combat, Takedowns, and Advanced Techniques-G2 [iAnimate, Brent George]

Publisher
iAnimate
Product Type
Video Course
Product URL
https://ianimate.net/game-animation-2
Author
Brent George
Language
English, Eng subs
Duration
00:00
Release date
Nov 9, 2020
Skill level
2.00 star(s)
Project Files
Not Provided
Product Price
$1698
Combat, Takedowns, and Advanced Techniques-G2 [iAnimate, Brent George].jpg

The workshop focuses on enhancing communication and connection through animation, mastering character timing and rhythm, refining animation with embellishments, adding personality, and creating dynamic actions like combat and takedowns. It also involves ensuring seamless, believable, and responsive player reactions, pushing animators to their limits, and teaching industry best practices, tips, tricks, and advanced techniques.

Week-by-Week Topics:

• Week 1 - Animation Communication​
  • Week 2 - Referencing for Games & Constraints​
  • Week 3 - Combat: Animation and Rhythm Study​
  • Week 4 - Balance and Weight: Hidden Tricks​
  • Week 5 - Advancing and Refining Animations​
  • Week 6 - Takedowns and Rhythm​
  • Week 7 - Timing Techniques​
  • Week 8 - Polishing and Sequencing Body Movements​
  • Week 9 - Infusing Personality and Selecting the Best Takes​
  • Week 10 - Climbing Actions​
  • Week 11 - Spawning​

Last edited:
Hi there! I'm interested in helping, but I don't really know how group buy works (it's my first time interacting with it): could you give me a brief summary?
To participate, follow these steps:
  1. Join the GB by clicking the "Join" button at the top-right side of this page. It doesn't matter which participation list you choose at the moment, as the GB is already in the 'distribution' stage
  2. Consider the Estimated contribution, which is 20 USD for this course. If you have these Credits on your balance, you can skip Step 3
  3. Top up your balance. There are three top-up methods available: Top-up with Crypto, purchase Mediafile premium, or use PayPal. If you cannot navigate to any of those links, it means you have insufficient privileges. Please leave a message in any GB thread, and admins will get back to you with more details and instructions
  4. Now you are ready to pay your participation fee by pressing the "Pay" button. This button is unavailable before you join the GB. The confirmation window will pop up, providing more details about the fees you are going to pay
  5. After you successfully pay, the 'conversation' button will appear, giving you access to the conv/chat with detailed instructions on how to start learning