Delivered Form From Imagination By Steven Zapata

If the content delivered already

Form From Imagination By Steven Zapata

Can confirm that the mediafile method works, I purchased a 3 month mediafile premium voucher(you have to wait around 15min before you actually receive the code) and messaged Owl(admin) for credit.

its was " Estimated contribution14.60 USD"... but I will have to buy """ 3 Months (coffee & sandwich) Premium $18.98 $0.20 Per Day"""'

????
Yes but the remaining credits are not lost, they will stay in your account and you can use them later to fund another group by.

And FYI, with cryptocurrency and the ether fee, I’ve spend a little more than 14,60 to have enough credits for the group buy.
But it’s anyway less than the initial 290$ to buy the course!

The site is new and it's still being updated and worked on... so let's use the available method so we can get the course. Remember it's a very large course and it gonna take a while to record it and preparing it for the release. Don't delay the process and try to get credit and buy as soon as possible so we can all get the course as soon as possible

Reactions: valterjotun and Kar
Is there a way for the payment to be "on hold" until the whole price is reached? Or is it how things are done already?

Because if that can be done, it would help for people to be able to join and pay it already, sowe have a better idea of how much is missing. And if the price isn't reached in full until a certain deadline, those who already paid get the refund.

Reactions: MopHead