Delivered Form From Imagination By Steven Zapata

If the content delivered already

Form From Imagination By Steven Zapata

Is there a way for the payment to be "on hold" until the whole price is reached? Or is it how things are done already?

Because if that can be done, it would help for people to be able to join and pay it already, sowe have a better idea of how much is missing. And if the price isn't reached in full until a certain deadline, those who already paid get the refund.
I think it should be 48 hours to pay and if you don't you should get kicked out so someone else can take their spot as a backer.

Honestly, I wish there was a system bar that tells you how much of the course price has been paid, that way no one has to guess or suggest the length of payment due cause people can back out at last minute notice, not knowing if payment progress is being made. Should be 72 hours and update on how much has been collected so far.

Reactions: MazzyStarz
Honestly, I wish there was a system bar that tells you how much of the course price has been paid, that way no one has to guess or suggest the length of payment due cause people can back out at last minute notice, not knowing if payment progress is being made. Should be 72 hours and update on how much has been collected so far.
If you click on participants, you could see who paid by the cash symbol next to their name

Reactions: lovefool
should we set the time frame for payments?
I have even created a thread on the Suggestion section asking if would it be possible to set a deadline for both joining and paying a GB, I think this would be a great idea. Maybe a 2-week timeframe or so?

And it's curious how the thread for credit top ups using mediafile premium isn't available for everyone else. Wouldn't it be easier and faster if everyone had the access to this thread, so admins won't spend their time asnwering the same questions all over again on how to top up if you're not familiar with crypto, Strawberry? I think it would be easier for you, guys. :unsure:

Also, we need moderators asap here 😭

I only have access to the "Visa or Master Card" payment method, which is displayed as an option on the website, but when I click to make a payment, there is no Visa or Master card payment option. Sorry

Yes? to which one???
If you're referring to mediafile ,than this is the method to follow:
- Go to https://mediafile.cc/upgrade/2
- Select one of these options

Capture.PNG

- Buy a voucher
- Apply the voucher
Capture1.PNG

- Message Owl(admin) to receive credit
This is my last time explaining because it really isn't that difficult.

Reactions: owl
Mastercard and visa seem to be one of the possible payment methods for the voucher so there shouldn't be a problem. And if paypal isn't banned in his country making one for a course that is 290 dollars is imo worth it.

Would also urge the ones that can pay to not wait til someone else pays first because that way no one will pay since you're just waiting for each other to do it lol.