Delivered Form From Imagination By Steven Zapata

If the content delivered already

Form From Imagination By Steven Zapata

That's strange, I'll just post the info here then.
‼️IMPORTANT
Right now, PayPal top-ups are not fully implemented, so taking into account that crypto top-up is quite complicated to fellow artists, the use of mediafile vouchers on the GBC Credit system decision has been made to keep this project growing and running.

How it works:​

You need to have a mediafile account and, while being registered, purchase voucher(s) from 3 months and up (6 months and one year).
On GBS, the voucher's price displayed on the mediafile upgrade page will be used to top up your GBC credits.

Exactly as follows:​

• 3-month voucher - $18.98 (round up to $19 Credits)
  • 6-month voucher - $27.65 (round up to $28 Credits)
  • 12-month voucher - $46.54 (round up to $47 Credits)

Please keep in mind that GBC takes a 10% commission on every Top-Up to compensate for the platform maintenance!!!
...considering
🤩 Mediafile premium as a bonus! 🎁

Instructions:

1. Purchase the voucher from one of our resellers. 🙏PLEASE use our community resellers if you can!
  2. Apply voucher on your mediafile account.
  3. Write a PM to Strawberry @owl to claim your GBC Credit balance.

for some reason when I try to purchase it it doesn’t go through it comes with an error message, is there no way I can just directly transfer the money to one of the admins by bank or by paypal ?

for some reason when I try to purchase it it doesn’t go through it comes with an error message, is there no way I can just directly transfer the money to one of the admins by bank or by paypal ?
I don't think you can, if you want another method I remember someone from France in this thread using a site called kraken to buy crypto and he paid for it that way.

Yeah I did but I think think There maybe some issue with the PayPal not sure though

Check KuCoin, its a crypto platform that dont need KYC on lower amounts and you can buy crypto via credit card. Easiest way is to buy USDT and send it trough TRON network. It sounds complicated but its very easy if you follow Owl post.

Reactions: MopHead
Remember it is not really legal to group buy courses, or at least not moral, that's why we have to stretch ourselves and no one want to take legal responsibility so transfer is not really an option.

Reactions: owl