GBC offers translation services for the course you request

GBC offers translation services for the course you request, with four different plans:

Plan 1: Free - Subtitles by AI: OCC utilizes the most advanced AI technology available at this moment to create subtitles for the course, and this service is entirely free.

Plan 2: $ - Subtitles written by AI and proofread by Human: In this plan, subtitles will be synchronized with the video and manually reviewed by a human for accuracy.

Plan 3: $$ - AI Voiceover: In this plan, subtitles will be manually proofread by a human for accuracy, just like in Plan 2. Afterward, the course will be dubbed using an AI voiceover. You can find an example of the AI voiceover below in this message.

Plan 4: $$$ - Professional Voice Actor Dubbing.
Calling all talented voice actors! If you can bring courses to life, join our team. The chosen voice actor will receive a free Member Subscription on Mediafile or be exempt from participation fees in a GB (Group Buy).
Contact us or send us samples of your voice in this forum thread.

Examples of an AI Voice-Over​

1689957452906.png

Attachments

• AI-TTS-example.mp3
    313.1 KB
Last edited by a moderator:
Sure! I have experience in Japanese and Korean translation (Japanese with translating short stories and Korean with translating manhwa) so I'm pretty comfortable with proofreading translations.
Can you please suggest how much you charge to proofread, let's say, a 1-hour course? Or maybe based on number of subtitles, or characters/words?

we can start with that option. Maybe we can create a poll to pick the most wanted course to be our first child? I need a week or two to make and bugfix the code for proper timing and TTS
That would work. Either a poll or the longest course first so it'd be done faster ^^ Either works fine with me.

Reactions: strawberry
Please provide the original version when you download the lecture Both Korean and Japanese are possible, so it's better to take a Colosso course

Reactions: owl
Man this system looks awesome and promising! If it's not too much work, could you AI translate this already available OCC course?

https://online-courses.club/alleria-windrunner-tutorial-korean-chinese-sub/

And out of curiosity, could you estimate how much it would cost for the Proofreading and AI voiceover productions?

Reactions: bisso232
we can start with that option. Maybe we can create a poll to pick the most wanted course to be our first child? I need a week or two to make and bugfix the code for proper timing and TTS
I can be a translator, I have a suitable subtitle generation software (only for watching videos by myself), and I also have a DeepL pro account to translate into my native language or other languages. I don't need any compensation, I just have one condition. As for the accuracy of subtitles and time stamp accuracy, it is much higher than your free AI subtitles, almost perfect.

If you are interested as an administrator, you can send me a private message and let me test videos in any language, and I will give you SRT files to check.

Also, I would like to ask, are the courses I am currently participating in group purchasing all in the instructor’s source language and videos without watermarks?

Can you translate the subtitles required by the purchaser for the course purchased in the group? (e.g. Chinese) want human translation instead of machine, if you can human translation price is how much does it cost (goole translation sorry)

Can you translate the subtitles required by the purchaser for the course purchased in the group? (e.g. Chinese) want human translation instead of machine, if you can human translation price is how much does it cost (goole translation sorry)
human translation or proofreading is more expensive as it involves human labor. The price depends on the user making the translation, whether they want to get the course for free or earn some bucks

Hello this course seems to have subtitles already but most of it are broken midway or broken since the start, is it possible to request a new subtitle?

Good morning, could you request subtitles that are in the "OCC" all courses of "" Ctrl+Paint "" all of "" Starting Kit "" please? Can you share in the original English language and also in Spanish?