GBC offers translation services for the course you request

GBC offers translation services for the course you request, with four different plans:

Plan 1: Free - Subtitles by AI: OCC utilizes the most advanced AI technology available at this moment to create subtitles for the course, and this service is entirely free.

Plan 2: $ - Subtitles written by AI and proofread by Human: In this plan, subtitles will be synchronized with the video and manually reviewed by a human for accuracy.

Plan 3: $$ - AI Voiceover: In this plan, subtitles will be manually proofread by a human for accuracy, just like in Plan 2. Afterward, the course will be dubbed using an AI voiceover. You can find an example of the AI voiceover below in this message.

Plan 4: $$$ - Professional Voice Actor Dubbing.
Calling all talented voice actors! If you can bring courses to life, join our team. The chosen voice actor will receive a free Member Subscription on Mediafile or be exempt from participation fees in a GB (Group Buy).
Contact us or send us samples of your voice in this forum thread.

Examples of an AI Voice-Over​

1689957452906.png

Attachments

• AI-TTS-example.mp3
    313.1 KB
Last edited by a moderator:
It's possible to redo this one?
The current ones are broken.

Good day, can I request that

"The Fifth Phase of the Dynamic Foundation of Human Body Structure by Tenten (tenten云2022年人体结构动态基础第五期 Chinese, Eng sub)" and Light and color by Krenz Cushart subtitles be fixed? I think these are the best courses on OCC that properly explain color theory for beginners and form and structure😍😍!! but I can't follow along with most of the subtitles for Tenten and the Krenz Cushart subtitles are not rendered throughout the video🥹. If it can be done but not for free please let me know the cost for subtitle rendering🙏

Reactions: SugarCubes123