Payment Introduction to Figure Construction [Gumroad, Michael Hampton]

A list of currently running Group Buy campaigns that you can join

Introduction to Figure Construction [Gumroad, Michael Hampton]

Does anyone know when this will officially be put up as a Group Buy? Currently, this is the highest post in "Group Buy suggestions" and it's been like that for a good while now. I'm relatively new to this so I'm not sure how long it takes to get things up and running but I keep seeing new group buys uploaded so I'm wondering if something went wrong? I hope everything is okay because I really want this course alongside the "Head Drawing and Construction" course also by Michael Hampton.

Reactions: boredpanda
Does anyone know when this will officially be put up as a Group Buy? Currently, this is the highest post in "Group Buy suggestions" and it's been like that for a good while now. I'm relatively new to this so I'm not sure how long it takes to get things up and running but I keep seeing new group buys uploaded so I'm wondering if something went wrong? I hope everything is okay because I really want this course alongside the "Head Drawing and Construction" course also by Michael Hampton.
This course was made official a day after I made this post. We're good to go.

how did you manage to pay? the buying options on this site are confusing.
I think VUnicorn should be able to help you. I hope you're able to join the payment stage soon. Also, just to let you know, the course hasn't officially been bought yet since everyone in the group buy hasn't paid their credits yet. Once everyone pays, the course can be bought with the credits procured and then finally redistributed. :)

I think VUnicorn should be able to help you. I hope you're able to join the payment stage soon. Also, just to let you know, the course hasn't officially been bought yet since everyone in the group buy hasn't paid their credits yet. Once everyone pays, the course can be bought with the credits procured and then finally redistributed. :)
Oh, I know. I just wanted to get the ball rolling. VUnicorn already helped me set it up.

Reactions: Anongirl
IKR?! I wanted to say it was taking a little longer than I thought it would, but I felt it would be not nice. I feel like I'm going to cry! We essentially only need three more people to pay their part besides Strawberry and VUnicorn.
How do you know that we only need three more people ? For me it doesn’t seem to update when participant in the additional already paid.

Reactions: Anongirl