Delivered Mastering Skills: A Self-Study Illustration Guide for Long-Term Growth [Coloso, Sungmoo Heo (Heo Sung-moo), GBC Dub]

If the content delivered already

Mastering Skills: A Self-Study Illustration Guide for Long-Term Growth [Coloso, Sungmoo Heo (Heo Sung-moo), GBC Dub]

i paid 17 credits to contribute to this course , therefore i have access to it right ? i am asking because i don't know if the 17 credits went through before or after the course was purchased

yes i have only conversation and exit group buy , the conversation tab when clicked tells me that i do not have access to the page , and after checking the mail i did indeed get a receipt , sorry I'm a bit nervous it's my first group buy ever

Reactions: Carolina
Ok sorry for the question as I am sure this has been answered 100 times before..
The course is purchased and queued for download already - but am I still able to purchase it at the current stage and receive it as well, or is it too late?
It showed 1/10 contributions the entire time, so I was waiting for others, but apparently that's not how it works..

but am I still able to purchase it at the current stage and receive it as well
you are not late
It showed 1/10 contributions the entire time
One user in the primary list. There are more backers in the additional list. If you are in the additional list there will be no penalties if you don't pay before the 'Payment' stage ends. The progress bar in the distribution stage indicates the percentage of users who acquired the content (i.e. visited the distribution conversation)

You can start from here:

Then, check out these links:
GBC Balance Top-Up Methods.

Reactions: Carolina
Sungmoo Heo 2 has been uploaded, enjoy guys 🤗
If Korean subtitles are available on the coloso site, they will be provided
Is this content recorded in KR Sub?
Or Eng sub included in original file + optionally downloaded KR Sub?
(As Korean, I don't need any Eng sub.)
Hello, Strawberry, trjb000729
If it is purchased from colosoglobal, it will only come with English subtitles. Could you please provide Korean subtitles generated through AI speech recognition?