Delivered The 60-Chapter Anime-Style Character Illustration Class [Illustrator Ekina, Aibek, Myowa, GongHa]

If the content delivered already

The 60-Chapter Anime-Style Character Illustration Class [Illustrator Ekina, Aibek, Myowa, GongHa]

Please don't reduce the file size of the videos so it will still be good quality and HD with good bitrate
That's one of my main concern. There's this one website that hosts video without needing to download them but unfortunately, the video quality isn't always the great because like you said, they compressed to make the file smaller

To be totally honest, you made this difficult than it should have. I'm 100% willing to pay in an instant but the functions are hella confusing and made to be difficult to pay, very discouraging, it's starting to turn me off... I just hope there is a video instructions for this... Please understand that I just want to enjoy the course and been waiting for some clarifications for days now, but I'm gratedul tho for this program and I know it's still in it's BETA stages so I understand I just hope you guys focus on the payment and delivery, and make it more comprehensive even for those who are new so we don't get overwhelmed... Thanks

After a long process of figuring out and sending crypto payment, at last I have Top up my Credit...

Now how do I get access of this course?? ... I dont't see any new special buttons that I could click, please help...

After a long process of figuring out and sending crypto payment, at last I have Top up my Credit...

Now how do I get access of this course?? ... I dont't see any new special buttons that I could click, please help...
To join the group, please click on the 'Request to Join' button and proceed to transfer the participant fee to the organizer.

This is confuses me as heck, there is literally nothing to click on other than "Cancel Requesting" and "Report Group" when I hover around the group bar icon below the descriptions (Specifically below "Section 04. Intermediate")

Reactions: Akira23
This is confuses me as heck, there is literally nothing to click on other than "Cancel Requesting" and "Report Group" when I hover around the group bar icon below the descriptions (Specifically below "Section 04. Intermediate")
We are also new! )))
We are just building this platform, learning, and trying to fulfill everyone's needs!
Please check the instructions section. Owl has spent a lot of time testing and writing it!

Reactions: elonmusk0346