Delivered The 60-Chapter Anime-Style Character Illustration Class [Illustrator Ekina, Aibek, Myowa, GongHa]

If the content delivered already

The 60-Chapter Anime-Style Character Illustration Class [Illustrator Ekina, Aibek, Myowa, GongHa]

Right now we have four or five GBs totally pledged and all participants are just asking 'When?"
The issue here is that maybe we choose the wrong strategy, or our members can not read the instructions I have written.
Some of the users just think, "I joined, where is my content."

you can not even estimate that 70% of GBs are in that way.

I don't like the idea to invest my money to purchase courses with 20% $backers here since we have a lot of constraints.
edit GM - GB

Let me try to answer your question. Because other members have to wait for hin to pledge the GB fees and didn't get the course before that happened. There are no risks in getting to the forum and just buying what you want. That's why there should be a difference. Look to the threads we have now on any topic. 2 or 3 users have paid. How can I send money to a GB organizer to purchase the course?
I appreciate the fact that you've answered my question, thank you. I'd just like some further clarification, if that's okay.

For this course, all the members present in this group have paid for the course, right? So logically, it says 34 (but on the number of participants, there are many more, so I'll stick with this figure anyway), for these members to have access to the courses, they are obliged to pay.

34 x 14 USD (or 16 USD) = 476 dollars or 544 dollars, we've even reached the final course price and even more? So why charge a member who arrives late twice, when the course is finally financed/distributed ?

I base this mainly on courses that have been financed/distributed (not those awaiting payment). So those who wish to have this particular course later, for example, should either pay the same price as everyone else, or get a discount? Given that it has been financed?

I probably missed some information, or something.. 😥

I appreciate your perspective on this matter. However, it's important to note that there was a clear stipulation mentioned in older posts from the preceding month, when this platform was launched. This stipulation indicated that individuals who registered after the course had already been purchased would be required to pay double the initial cost.

Let's approach this situation from an alternative angle. Imagine you come across your favorite course, originally priced at $150, being offered here for just $15 per participant. Naturally, you'd be inclined to seize this opportunity. To acquire the course at this reduced rate, you'd need to make an immediate payment of $15; otherwise, the participant slots would fill up, resulting in the necessity to pay double. In this scenario, what would you do? You would likely make every effort to promptly secure the funds through various means.

Consider the scenario where the rule was altered to allow participants to purchase the course for the same $15 fee even after a month. This alteration might lead to a sense of complacency, causing potential participants to delay their purchase, assuming others will take the initiative. This hesitation could result in a lack of engagement, as most members might adopt a wait-and-see approach. In the absence of active participation and a proactive approach, the courses might fail to garner sufficient interest for purchase. It's worth noting that the site administrators aren't utilizing personal funds to acquire these courses; rather, they are investing substantial resources to sustain the platform.

I've personally gathered funds to partake in three group purchases. While initially, I lacked the necessary funds and needed to borrow, I found a way to participate. If the administration were to offer these courses to latecomers at the same initial price, it would understandably elicit a sense of disappointment. Such a decision could potentially dissuade me from participating in new courses, as I might opt to wait for others to join and make the purchase.

I acknowledge your standpoint and the validity of your concerns. Both your perspective and mine hold merit in this discussion. It appears we share a common background from third-world countries, where even $15 can be considered relatively expensive. Nonetheless, it's important to recognize that the policy of providing discounts to early adopters is rooted in the desire to reward those who were eagerly awaiting this opportunity for an extended period of time.
Thank you for the clarification and your message, I guess I must have missed that information.

Obviously, if I have credit and a particular course I like offered here, I wouldn't hesitate to help finance it (if I don't arrive late). However, if I don't manage to arrive in time to finance the course, I don't really see the point of paying double the price of a course that has already reached its final amount. So what I would do, if the courses end up being shared on OCC (whether for free or only to premium users), in both cases it seems more "advantageous" to wait, than to pay the course fee twice. Or consider a GBC membership program (if it is created), as I saw strawberry mention it on the forum.

I completely understand the idea of encouraging people to participate at the time of funding (rather than later), because you always need a certain number of participants for certain courses to see the light of day. Nevertheless, I think that as long as there are interesting, high-quality courses (which you can't find anywhere else), there will always be people to fund them in time. So, even evaluating this point of view, I find it lacking in logic.. It will only discourage those who haven't had the opportunity to participate in the 'funding' phase. Ideally, we could have imagined that people would continue to pay the same amount for a course that had already been funded (since the final price of the course has been reached) and that this sum would be redistributed to courses that had not been funded or that lacked participants. In addition, I don't think that's very fair, as many members may just not have the means to buy such and such a course now or may have seen the group buy for a particular course too late (there could be a whole host of reasons for this).

But again, this is just my perspective and I could be totally wrong..

*Sorry for sharing same reply multiple times, I was having some typo errors

You're absolutely right. I forgot to mention one more thing that might not apply to some people.

Imagine if I was late in buying a course that costs $150, and now I have to pay twice as much (compare to early participants), which is $30. I would still think it's better than paying the full price of $150. The extra money they collect is being used for their servers and the AI tools they use to add voices to the courses.

You mentioned a good point about courses possibly being shared on OCC in the future. If I knew that the courses I'm paying for now would become free later, I wouldn't want to pay anything, and many others probably wouldn't either. But even if the administrator eventually shares the courses for free after a few months, I wouldn't mind. My skills improve because of free courses shared by other members, and if I've benefited from free courses that were originally expensive, then it's fair for others to benefit from the courses I paid for too. Otherwise, I'd be acting unfairly.

Of course, there will be people who have less money and want the course for the same price as the early buyers or even for free. It's okay for them to feel this way. But since the rules were made last month, the administrators now have the final say on this.

*Sorry for sharing same reply multiple times, I was having some typo errors

You're absolutely right. I forgot to mention one more thing that might not apply to some people.

Imagine if I was late in buying a course that costs $150, and now I have to pay twice as much (compare to early participants), which is $30. I would still think it's better than paying the full price of $150. The extra money they collect is being used for their servers and the AI tools they use to add voices to the courses.

You mentioned a good point about courses possibly being shared on OCC in the future. If I knew that the courses I'm paying for now would become free later, I wouldn't want to pay anything, and many others probably wouldn't either. But even if the administrator eventually shares the courses for free after a few months, I wouldn't mind. My skills improve because of free courses shared by other members, and if I've benefited from free courses that were originally expensive, then it's fair for others to benefit from the courses I paid for too. Otherwise, I'd be acting unfairly.

Of course, there will be people who have less money and want the course for the same price as the early buyers or even for free. It's okay for them to feel this way. But since the rules were made last month, the administrators now have the final say on this.
Why are you saying the courses will be eventually shared ?

Reactions: forgdeeeee#r
But Elon the community has paid for the course why shouldn't it be shared?
The point of GBC was to fund together the courses for the community. They even said it on OCC and on telegram that these courses would be shared. And when asked how long after funding they would become available, it was said 3-5 months.

I hope you're wrong...

Aside crypto...where are the other options for purchasing? Interested in PayPal only and what is the cost if a course has already been delivered. I think there are some questionable things here, since I though these were going to be bought for the whole community, but it is what it is.

Aside crypto...where are the other options for purchasing? Interested in PayPal only and what is the cost if a course has already been delivered. I think there are some questionable things here, since I though these were going to be bought for the whole community, but it is what it is.
Check dms

1694826974684.png

I can't join