Delivered The 60-Chapter Anime-Style Character Illustration Class [Illustrator Ekina, Aibek, Myowa, GongHa]

If the content delivered already

The 60-Chapter Anime-Style Character Illustration Class [Illustrator Ekina, Aibek, Myowa, GongHa]

Just for transparency, what is the next step now that the group buy participation has been met? Is there formatting of the videos that needs to be done? Translations and subtitles? I think it would put a lot of people's minds at ease if there's an update on what step we're at. Also an opportunity for users to help out if something is out of scope for the organizer.

Reactions: elon
Just for transparency, what is the next step now that the group buy participation has been met? Is there formatting of the videos that needs to be done? Translations and subtitles? I think it would put a lot of people's minds at ease if there's an update on what step we're at. Also an opportunity for users to help out if something is out of scope for the organizer.
this specific course has been dubbed in english by our user who sharing it. All other courses from coloso will be in their original language and, if possible, with original subtitles. This may vary from case to case.

this specific course has been dubbed in english by our user who sharing it. All other courses from coloso will be in their original language and, if possible, with original subtitles. This may vary from case to case.
But will there be original subtitles? If I want to like translate them into my own language. Thank you!

Hello, I've submitted request for GB and sent the payment. I've sent DM to owl too. What should I do next? Wait?
Your balance has been updated.
What you should do next:
  1. Transfer the GB participant's fee (Credits from your forum wallet) to GB organizer's wallet.
  2. He will accept your join request.
  3. Once the content is downloaded, GB organizer will distribute it inside the group.
Thanks~!

Little late to the scene, is this still up for 16 or is it doubled? Having some issues with payment so just waiting to get it figured out before I'm able to pay.

Last edited:
Reactions: Akira23