Payment Capturing Stylized Movement with Dynamic Poses [COLOSO, Storyboard Artist, SolKorra]

A list of currently running Group Buy campaigns that you can join

Capturing Stylized Movement with Dynamic Poses [COLOSO, Storyboard Artist, SolKorra]

Hi, is there any alternative way to top-up?
Hi!
At present, the only two methods are by buying crypto or taking out a premium mediafile subscription. You can find information in the "guides & tips" or "participants hub" sections.

I believe other payment methods are currently being implemented, notably Paypal.

I didn't find the forum thread for questions, but will this course be available on online courses club website too or it will be exclusive access for the people who paid for it here?

For the time being, the course will only be available to those who have paid for it, as the administrators have not yet ruled on this question (but I've seen about the distributed courses that there is a version called "OCC compressed version", so we can perhaps imagine that the courses will be available in a few months on the OCC site). However, we don't know if it will be free or available only to those who have a premium subscription to mediafile.

Reactions: Rxyz
Hi!
At present, the only two methods are by buying crypto or taking out a premium mediafile subscription. You can find information in the "guides & tips" or "participants hub" sections.

I believe other payment methods are currently being implemented, notably Paypal.

For the time being, the course will only be available to those who have paid for it, as the administrators have not yet ruled on this question (but I've seen about the distributed courses that there is a version called "OCC compressed version", so we can perhaps imagine that the courses will be available in a few months on the OCC site). However, we don't know if it will be free or available only to those who have a premium subscription to mediafile.
Ty bro! I will wait for the Paypal method, hope it will be added soon

Someone wanted to share this course for free on telegram, giving his Coloso account information, but the admins replied that they already have it downloaded, and ready to share, so we should normally have it soon (even if the payment page isn't complete).

Hello admins,

Unfortunately, the course has been leaked on telegram (apparently it's been shared since yesterday evening on other telegram groups), would it be possible to have a word about it please? People have paid for it, and we've still got nothing here..

Reactions: owl
Hello admins,

Unfortunately, the course has been leaked on telegram (apparently it's been shared since yesterday evening on other telegram groups), would it be possible to have a word about it please? People have paid for it, and we've still got nothing here..
Hello, I found the comments to be quite confusing. Especially since just yesterday in the Suggestion section, you mentioned that courses should be accessible to everyone. This has left me a bit perplexed and I'm feeling a sense of contradiction as your two positions seem to be conflicting with each other. 🤔

Hello, I found the comments to be quite confusing. Especially since just yesterday in the Suggestion section, you mentioned that courses should be accessible to everyone. This has left me a bit perplexed and I'm feeling a sense of contradiction as your two positions seem to be conflicting with each other. 🤔

I think Whitetiger means the course is already available and because not everyone has paid the course, it would be good to refund everyone and to back something else.

Whitetiger said previously that the courses should be shared at some point with others on OCC, but as you've seen in suggestions no decision has been taken as most want to give you guys time.

Hi owl, glad to hear from you and hope you're well!

I don't quite understand the rest of your message though... 🤔 You're literally mixing an apple with a pear. Right now, we haven't even got the courses on GBC, i.e. people have paid but got nothing, while the course is leaked on telegram and we have no news. Do you think that's fair?

There's a big difference between sharing the course on GBC for those who have paid to be kept up to date on what's going on, and then sharing the content later on OCC.

Reactions: Noob
We are not responsible for any leaks.

Regarding, the long waiting period, Strawberry will make an announcement on OCC to attract more users to this GB

We are not responsible for any leaks.

Regarding, the long waiting period, Strawberry will make an announcement on OCC to attract more users to this GB
Of course, that seems obvious.

I have a question though, do you have any proof that you paid for the course, by any chance? I think that would at least reassure everyone.