Delivered Form From Imagination By Steven Zapata

If the content delivered already

Form From Imagination By Steven Zapata

You guys will regret this scam, you're really a fucking moron if this doesn't seem suspect to you.
It's run by the guys who do https://online-courses.club/ I've been using their site for years, I highly doubt it's a scam and if it is then I'm only out of pocket for $14.6 plus word would spread quick about this site.

If you think it's a scam then leave lol. The site has delivered on other courses and will also deliver on this one but if 15 bucks is too much for a 290 course then go ahead and miss out.

Reactions: owl
My bad, I just checked both of them then and neither of them have an option for visa or debit.
I'm sorry; maybe I should have dropped out of this course instead of trying to use my Visa or Mastercard to pay for it. Pakistan, where I'm from, does not have PayPal. I like "Steven Zapata" design and artwork, and I've watched some of his live sessions and other YouTube videos. However, "Form From Imagination" cannot be purchased at "CGB". I'm quitting this group to create room for additional students and artists who want to participate; perhaps "CGB" might make it easier so that people can join more quickly and learn more.

Thank you and please accept my apology.

Reactions: MopHead
Sorry for retaining my place and not paying, it seems I can't open a wallet bc France (or the bank idk) is a terrible country, and neither à vpn or peer to peer seems to bypass the restriction.
I'll let my place to someone who can actually pay.

Sorry for retaining my place and not paying, it seems I can't open a wallet bc France (or the bank idk) is a terrible country, and neither à vpn or peer to peer seems to bypass the restriction.
I'll let my place to someone who can actually pay.
Hello, I've opened a wallet at Kraken.com, and I've payed with it, everything is working just fine.