GBC offers translation services for the course you request

GBC offers translation services for the course you request, with four different plans:

Plan 1: Free - Subtitles by AI: OCC utilizes the most advanced AI technology available at this moment to create subtitles for the course, and this service is entirely free.

Plan 2: $ - Subtitles written by AI and proofread by Human: In this plan, subtitles will be synchronized with the video and manually reviewed by a human for accuracy.

Plan 3: $$ - AI Voiceover: In this plan, subtitles will be manually proofread by a human for accuracy, just like in Plan 2. Afterward, the course will be dubbed using an AI voiceover. You can find an example of the AI voiceover below in this message.

Plan 4: $$$ - Professional Voice Actor Dubbing.
Calling all talented voice actors! If you can bring courses to life, join our team. The chosen voice actor will receive a free Member Subscription on Mediafile or be exempt from participation fees in a GB (Group Buy).
Contact us or send us samples of your voice in this forum thread.

Examples of an AI Voice-Over​

1689957452906.png

Attachments

• AI-TTS-example.mp3
    313.1 KB
Last edited by a moderator:
I believe that this initiative requires more attention from the community. After you've listened to the example in the first post of this thread, please let me know if I should invest my efforts in implementing AI voiceovers for the valuable content we already have or if we will make it available soon. My goal is to set high-quality standards in this domain, catering to the demands of people who cannot understand Korean, Japanese, Portuguese, or other languages, by offering top-notch voice-over/dubbed content in English.
Any feedback is greatly appreciated. 😍

Reactions: owl and mango!
I believe that this initiative requires more attention from the community. After you've listened to the example in the first post of this thread, please let me know if I should invest my efforts in implementing AI voiceovers for the valuable content we already have or if we will make it available soon. My goal is to set high-quality standards in this domain, catering to the demands of people who cannot understand Korean, Japanese, Portuguese, or other languages, by offering top-notch voice-over/dubbed content in English.
Any feedback is greatly appreciated. 😍
I'm fluent in both Japanese and Korean which most of the courses I'm interested in are so I personally don't need AI dubs but it sounds pretty good to me and I think they're useful for people who want to draw as they watch courses which is hard to do if you're reading subs at the same time.

Reactions: Whitetiger
I'm fluent in both Japanese and Korean which most of the courses I'm interested in are so I personally don't need AI dubs but it sounds pretty good to me and I think they're useful for people who want to draw as they watch courses which is hard to do if you're reading subs at the same time.
Great! Do you have some time to proofread AI-generated English subtitles based on AI-generated Korean/Japanese subs? I believe you could be an excellent organizer for this GB in this forum and earn credits as compensation for your time and efforts.

Great! Do you have some time to proofread AI-generated English subtitles based on AI-generated Korean/Japanese subs? I believe you could be an excellent organizer for this GB in this forum and earn credits as compensation for your time and efforts.
Sure! I have experience in Japanese and Korean translation (Japanese with translating short stories and Korean with translating manhwa) so I'm pretty comfortable with proofreading translations.

Reactions: strawberry
Hello i think the sample of voice is good enough. But it's cost money and time. I prefer we focus at using money to get course or sub. since the resource is limited.
Agree. But this one sounds acceptable (i think it could vary from course to course). Maybe it could be used for something like an overflow goal?

I would suggest the Osamu Tezuka how to draw manga book, which I can send over. The reason for this is that this is the book that artists like Urasawa (Guy who drew Monster, 20th Century Boys and Pluto) stated gave them the skills they needed to start drawing manga.

I would suggest the Osamu Tezuka how to draw manga book, which I can send over. The reason for this is that this is the book that artists like Urasawa (Guy who drew Monster, 20th Century Boys and Pluto) stated gave them the skills they needed to start drawing manga.
Please give us some time to start a new forum 'Book Translations'