Delivered The 100-Chapter Guide to Blender From the Basics to 3D Animation [Coloso, minusT, GBC Dub]

If the content delivered already

The 100-Chapter Guide to Blender From the Basics to 3D Animation [Coloso, minusT, GBC Dub]

please check the detailed guide:

please check the detailed guide:

Do I just click the conversation when I'm in payment status and waiting and in deployment status?

Reactions: strawberry
oh, I see where the confusion might have arisen. The prefix tag was either changed to green 'Delivered' by one of the moderators, or the GB software did it after the recent update.

I've made edits to the thread for clarity. Sorry for the broken expectations 😥
Thank you very much! May we get any approximate dates when the course will be available to download? I don't want to rush anyone, just curious.

Thank you very much! May we get any approximate dates when the course will be available to download? I don't want to rush anyone, just curious.
Hello. The course itself is 93 hours long. We have about 5 courses in queue before this one gets prepared. Estimated delivery date is march 1st. 10 days from now. Your patience is appreciated

oh, I see where the confusion might have arisen. The prefix tag was either changed to green 'Delivered' by one of the moderators, or the GB software did it after the recent update.

I've made edits to the thread for clarity. Sorry for the broken expectations 😥
Ah thank you for the clarity Strawberry, that’s why I asked my earlier question, but it makes sense now :)

any countdown for this course? and when not enough Backed people but the course are share for free on internet so it's free or we still in Backed sir ?M

any countdown for this course? and when not enough Backed people but the course are share for free on internet so it's free or we still in Backed sir ?
Estimated delivery is 1st March, they’re busy recording and uploading it

Reactions: strawberry
I decided to subscribe for a couple of months to mega and using the sync function. It’s very easy. Or you can just download manually without the traffic quota. I’m too lazy for the manual download 😅