Delivered The 60-Chapter Anime-Style Character Illustration Class [Illustrator Ekina, Aibek, Myowa, GongHa]

If the content delivered already

The 60-Chapter Anime-Style Character Illustration Class [Illustrator Ekina, Aibek, Myowa, GongHa]

Currently watching the 6th video from ekina's class :giggle:

the class is english-dubbed with ai, and i'm grateful for the effort in putting the dubs!
However, it might be distracting because the voiceover does not flow naturally, so I recommend playing an instrumental background music if you are watching with the english dub.
Personally, I replaced the english dub with the provided original korean audio.

thank you admins for making this highly educational class available for a very low price!

It doesn't make sense, why should a member have to pay the participation fee twice when the course has been financed/distributed?
Let me try to answer your question. Because other members have to wait for hin to pledge the GB fees and didn't get the course before that happened. There are no risks in getting to the forum and just buying what you want. That's why there should be a difference. Look to the threads we have now on any topic. 2 or 3 users have paid. How can I send money to a GB organizer to purchase the course?

Reactions: elonmusk0346
Right now we have four or five GBs totally pledged and all participants are just asking 'When?"
The issue here is that maybe we choose the wrong strategy, or our members can not read the instructions I have written.
Some of the users just think, "I joined, where is my content."

you can not even estimate that 70% of GBs are in that way.

I don't like the idea to invest my money to purchase courses with 20% $backers here since we have a lot of constraints.