Delivered Transform 2D Characters into Showcase-Ready 3D VTuber Avatars [Coloso, Rui Ricia]

If the content delivered already

Transform 2D Characters into Showcase-Ready 3D VTuber Avatars [Coloso, Rui Ricia]

I try to find in the forum for the different between primary and additional list and their advantage but i cannot find it...
I don't think you're trying hard enough to find it... 😐

What is the difference between the Primary and Additional lists?​

Primary list users join the GB before the Product payment stage begins. After GB turns from the Participants Sign-up phase, the only available slots to join the GB are in the Additional list.
When a user signs up for GB during the Participants Sign-up or Product Payment stage, the participation fees for both Primary and Additional lists are the same. However, if a user joins GB during the Product Distribution stage, the participation fees are higher because there is no need to wait for organizers to purchase, download, prepare, and distribute the product.

I don't think you're trying hard enough to find it... 😐

Sorry My Bad... Thank you for providing this...

Hey @owl
Is it possible to deliver to us the course without subtitles initially? Since everyone here has, at least, a basic or intermediate (if not fluent) knowledge of English, it wouldn't be a problem for most of us, I'm pretty sure with that, and I'm sure most of us won't mind if the course is released first (since it's the most important thing right now, knowing that you guys already downloaded everything, btw thank you)

At this point, we just want to have the course and take participate in other GBs, and when this technical issue with the subtitles is resolved, you can release them afterwards if that's not a problem. Can it be done? Or is there anything we can do to help you guys deliver this course?
Since the release date was postponed twice already, and we know that there are lots of things to be done in order to guarantee everyone's satisfaction

Thank you! And we don't mean to bother you, so sorry in advance 😁 🙌 I know you guys have lots of things to do, but at least this course can be risked out from your list for delivery.

Hey @owl
Is it possible to deliver to us the course without subtitles initially? Since everyone here has, at least, a basic or intermediate (if not fluent) knowledge of English, it wouldn't be a problem for most of us, I'm pretty sure with that, and I'm sure most of us won't mind if the course is released first (since it's the most important thing right now, knowing that you guys already downloaded everything, btw thank you)

At this point, we just want to have the course and take participate in other GBs, and when this technical issue with the subtitles is resolved, you can release them afterwards if that's not a problem. Can it be done? Or is there anything we can do to help you guys deliver this course?
Since the release date was postponed twice already, and we know that there are lots of things to be done in order to guarantee everyone's satisfaction

Thank you! And we don't mean to bother you, so sorry in advance 😁 🙌 I know you guys have lots of things to do, but at least this course can be risked out from your list for delivery.
I think it's a good idea, they can update little by little.