Delivered 2D Action Animation Starter Pack [Coloso, Mary Kim]

If the content delivered already

2D Action Animation Starter Pack [Coloso, Mary Kim]

This kinda defeats the purpose of a group buy situation lol and may just be me being impatient, but it’s worth knowing… if someone buys the course outright are they able to receive the funds that have been provided so far for the group buy?

Reactions: Nikoras
This kinda defeats the purpose of a group buy situation lol and may just be me being impatient, but it’s worth knowing… if someone buys the course outright are they able to receive the funds that have been provided so far for the group buy?
the course purchase can only be finalized once it's fully funded. Should someone choose to buy the course outright before the GB organizer secures the purchase, the collected funds could potentially serve as a payout to the user who made the upfront purchase and be shared within this GB, in accordance with the agreements made by the GB organizer

Reactions: owl
the course purchase can only be finalized once it's fully funded. Should someone choose to buy the course outright before the GB organizer secures the purchase, the collected funds could potentially serve as a payout to the user who made the upfront purchase and be shared within this GB, in accordance with the agreements made by the GB organizer
Thank you for the clarification! This is something I dont mind doing when I have the funds available on the 15th this month, if @owl approves. Im highly interested in this course and it seems a lot of others are as well so I’d like to move this along for everyone. :) If not that’s fine, patience is a virtue, lol.

Reactions: Nikoras and owl
I asked before about paying for the rest of the group buy, is this the same situation? I requested a PayPal invoice earlier. I can split that as well @Bone_Ddy if that helps. I really want this course and will do what I can to contribute.