Delivered 2D Action Animation Starter Pack [Coloso, Mary Kim]

If the content delivered already

2D Action Animation Starter Pack [Coloso, Mary Kim]

How can I gather enough credits?
It seems as if it is easier to buy the actual course at coloso than the group buy. Cause I don't understand what's going on
It's a bit complicated, but if you don't want to use Crypto there's a good step-by-step instruction on the Mediafile Premium Top Up Method on Page 3 of this thread. The thread "GBC Credits Top-ups - Mediafile" is also useful

Reactions: _kwesy
I just paid for this, and I wonder how I can start a conversation with the organizer since I ran into the problem page "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." Maybe still need some time for that after the payment?

I just paid for this, and I wonder how I can start a conversation with the organizer since I ran into the problem page "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." Maybe still need some time for that after the payment?
This course is not ready yet, it’s in distribution phase. So the conversation will be ready when the status will change in delivered.

Hi, I want to contribute to be able to access the course, is it still possible to top up credits by mediafile as referred in page 3? Sorry, I tried looking for this info on the forum, but could not find it

Reactions: strawberry
Please check this compact introduction: