Duration
15:00
Release date
May 17, 2023
Skill level
3.00 star(s)
Product Price
$499
I got this course from my friend and paid over $100. So now I want to share it with you guys: "Bought for a buck and sold for a buck."

3D Motion Beast

It takes your modeling and motion skills to the next level. You can get high-priced offers on Fiver with many of the modeling and animation examples it shows.

Experience the complete Cinema 4D production pipeline in one exceptional course, showcasing 3D production, animation, editing, compositing, and screenwriting.

Course Overview

Are you ready for a fantastic course that will take you on an exhilarating journey into modern 3D motion design and art? Get ready to be blown away by this extraordinary program that will equip you with an ultimate set of skills, unveiling the complete production pipeline and immersing you in the captivating world of dynamic 3D and animation video production.

We'll explore the incredible universe of Cinema 4D software, revealing a treasure trove of widely-used 3D and animation techniques. You'll witness an explosion of creativity as we guide you through the intricate process of character creation, empowering you to craft breathtaking visual masterpieces that will leave audiences spellbound.

But that's not all! We'll also take a thrilling journey into the boundless realm of creativity. Together, we'll unlock the secrets to generating mind-boggling ideas that captivate and mesmerize any audience. By diving deep into the art of scriptwriting, animatics, and the essential steps that unravel the mesmerizing intricacies of art direction, you'll leave your mark as a true visionary.

Main.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: owl
I found 9 videos but you are correct, the course is incomplete. Although the videos uploaded are still very new, so the creator may be uploading them one by one. Worth checking from time to time and see if it gets updated :) (currently close to 6 hours of content)

I found 9 videos but you are correct, the course is incomplete. Although the videos uploaded are still very new, so the creator may be uploading them one by one. Worth checking from time to time and see if it gets updated :) (currently close to 6 hours of content)
And where did you find it? Tell me please