Distribution CLASS101+ PASS [ALMOST DONE]

A list of completed Group Buy campaigns that is still available

CLASS101+ PASS [ALMOST DONE]

Hey, this GB isn't done yet. We're aiming to finish it in a week or two.
Thank you for the update on this, I'm definitely interested! Just for clarification though, is it how I interpret it? Pay $17 and get access to all of these courses you have listed for 1 year?

Does it include any course material/resources not just videos as well?

Reactions: owl
Thank you for the update on this, I'm definitely interested! Just for clarification though, is it how I interpret it? Pay $17 and get access to all of these courses you have listed for 1 year?

Does it include any course material/resources not just videos as well?
Yeah, you will have access to all Courses from this thread, even those that we are going to upload later. As I remember Materials are included

Yeah, you will have access to all Courses from this thread, even those that we are going to upload later. As I remember Materials are included
Thank you! I'll definitely top off and subscribe to this when it's ready, watching the thread!

Also if I may ask or suggest:

Check and see if this course can be added to the list: https://class101.net/en/products/61ba48e3fdf34f000d3ed3ad

There's not many Live2D courses and I saw 2 others on the list but this one was missing so if you get a chance let me know if this can be added, always good to have more Live2D materials!